Getting to École Polytechnique
- Paris can be reached by train or plane. Airports: Paris, Charles De Gaulle (CDG), Paris Orly (ORY).
- It is the best then to travel to either
- Massy-Palaiseau station by RER B, and take a bus (91.06 (B,C) or 91.10, travelling time: 10-12 minutes) running directly to École Polytechnique (=”Laboratoires” de l’École stop), or
- Lozére station by RER B, followed by a good 15-minute walk.
- Further details
From École Polytechnique to Massy/Paris (14th district): We run shuttle buses at the beginning and end of every day. They can be used only by participants who signed up for them.
Registration Desk, Amphis:
- The main entrance of École Polytechnique serves as a reference point.
- The registration takes places outside, under the barnum tent in front of the lake; signs will indicate the precise location.
- By entering the main entrance and climbing up the stairs, one gets to the Grand Hall.
- From the Grand Hall a right turn (you arrive from the top on this map) leads to the amphis.
- The talks are in Amphi Poincaré (Monday, Friday) and Amphi Arago (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
- The poster sessions take place in the Grand Hall.
- Maps: campus, amphis.
If you have any question or comment, feel free to contact the DS3 team via our contact form.
ROUTE DE SACLAY,
PALAISEAU CEDEX, 91128